Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Girl in the Fridge: the last scene

Alright. So Brennan and Booth find a body high up on the Washington Monument, burning.

Sound familiar?

High up. Burning. Sounds like Max Keenan to me!

Now, we never get into the case, so I'm wondering: coincidence or not? After all, we don't find out Max's M.O. until the next season...

But I'd like to believe that it's not a coincidence, that this was either Max's, or another one of his fellow bank robber's, kill.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry! I just discovered Bones last spring, meaning that I had to catch up on five seasons before it started this fall... so I guess I was under a rock as well! ;)

    If you have Netflix, you can watch seasons 1-5 online. That's how I did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy, living under a rock! That's a great idea! Thanks. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No prob! Anything to get people watching my favorite show ;)

    ReplyDelete